BST has been working on community projects for a number of years, helping the local community with self defence classes and confidence building.
Providing free classes to juniors and ladies, has had a great reception in Northampton, allowing members of the local community to gain access to expert coaches and free lessons for those who need it the most.
If you interested in joining one of our free classes, please come down to one of our open sessions:
- Ladies self defense-Tuesday/Thursday 7-8(fitness/pad work /self defense and awareness Techniques)
- Ladies self defense-sat 12.30-1.30 (Brazilian jiu jitsu/ground work and submission techniques)
- Juniors- Brazilian jiu jitsu- Monday/Thursday 5-6(ground work and submissions techniques)
- Juniors- Olympic judo-wed 6-7/sat 3-4(throws and take-downs/ground submissions)
- Juniors-Olympic wrestling sun 11.00-12.00(take-downs/throws and grappling)
(please note all these classes are a free class and equipment is supplied by the academy. Please wear suitable clothing on attendance)